Smartflow Technologies Limited Latest Job Vacancy for Engineering Manager
Smartflow Technologies Limited is a dynamic growth oriented in developing automatic tank gauges, Remote Diesel Monitoring Systems, Fuel Management Systems (FMS) amongst other solutions/products/services is built on strong knowledge base, a steady improvement in practices, extensive research and exceptional support from our global partners.
We are recruiting massively to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyse technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Ensure correct consideration and application of technological requirements in all project phase up to the handing over of the plant to the Client
- Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination verifying adequacy and consistency of design solutions
- Take necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines, ensuring that the engineering team properly interfaces with other project teams members
- Project planning execution and supervision.
- Management of team member for achieving the organisation set objectives
- Technical support to team member on site and when needed
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients, vendors and OEMs
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Providing initiative that will support the engineering department.
- Providing reports necessary for the management to make decision on technical training.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Honours degree in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in an engineering management role.
- Master’s degree in Engineering will be an added advantage
- Chartered Engineer – Member of Nigeria Society of Engineers and COREN Registered. will be an added advantage
- Experience in Oil and Gas Companies.
- Experience in Project Engineering Management
- Strong experience in managing a large workforce with diverse background.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: email@example.com