Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Completions Engineer I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule 6 days on / 1 day off
- Prepare detailed engineering designs and coordinate all phases of planning and completing a well
- Ensure the geological and reservoir objectives of the well are met while assuring the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety, and environmental protection are applied to the well design and execution.
- Prepare designs and well plans representing the optimal costs and investments for the wells.
- In a Technical role, provide review and support to Drill team designs and operations described in the Main Functions above, as well as evaluate and progress new technology. Could include subsea technology.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development, review, and approval process associated with a comprehensive completions program.
- Primarily responsible for:
- Preparation of cost estimates for selection of optimal alternatives
- Material and equipment selection and evaluation.
- Government regulatory requirements, approvals and permits.
- Technical bid preparations and analysis.
- Work closely with other groups to assure the program is based on all available geological and reservoir information and drilling information from other wells in the area.
- Provide completion surveillance and engineering assessments and presents recommendations to Operations Superintendent on critical activities and problems.
- Provide surveillance and technical assistance on development projects, equipment testing and new procedures.
- BS Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Broad and extensive knowledge of completions design, equipment, operations, standards and specifications. This could include subsea systems technology.
- Strong personal effectiveness in leadership, communications, interpersonal skills, and teamwork
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
READ ALSO: Vacancies Today at Eko Maintenance Limited
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online