Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized as Nigeria’s leading pharmacy in the provision of healthcare, health products and health services. Due to expansion, they are in need of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to becopied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectivelyincluding producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshootingproblems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him/her and his direct reportsand groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others andensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD byredirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A minimum of 2 years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B.Pharm)
- 1 to 2 years of Experience,
- Analyzing Information,
- Administering Medication,
- FDA Health Regulations,
- Legal Compliance,
- Quality Focus,
- Attention to Detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.