Whitetulip Consulting Limited – Founded over almost a decade ago, our fast-growing and forward-looking-client is a wholly Nigerian- own pharmaceutical group involved in marketing/distribution of pharmaceuticals-OTC & PoM- and personal hygiene products.
The Company has over 20 products/SKUs, including antibiotics, anti-malaria, analgesic, diabetic, men’s health personal hygiene, etc. in Nigeria pharmaceutical market. And there are still many brands in various stages of NAFDAC approval/registration. The vision is to be in the top 5 pharma companies in Nigeria by 2023 and to own a manufacturing plant in medium-term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist (Labs)
Locations: Abia (Aba) and Anambra (Onitsha)
- This is essentially a Medical representation position targeted at Laboratory Scientists in the health sector.
- The incumbent will be expected to make significant contribution to demand-generation and the company’s plan to build strong brands by creating, developing and maintaining relationship with medical laboratory professionals.
- B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Sciences or equivalent
- One or more years of detailing/hospital promotion experience
- Self-starter and self-driven.
Job Title: Product Manager
- It is desirous of recruiting sales/marketing professionals and self-starters with the will and creativity of entrepreneurs to power up its marketing/sales in order to achieve its planned significant growth in 2019. Following are the details:
- The role major responsibilities are strategy development, proposition and implementation of marketing objectives for assigned brands.
- He will also be responsible executing and supervising all promotions efforts as well as market and marketing research and analysis.
READ ALSO: Current Job Vacancies In A Reputable Bank
- B. Pharm or B.Sc. with at least 2 years experience as a product/brand manager in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Medical Sales Representation experience and possession of an MBA confer significant advantage.
- Proven track record of performance and strong analytical skills with ability to work with little or no supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page write-up on why they are most suitable for the job attached with current Resume/CV (MS Word format only) to: email@example.comMake your name, position applied for and preferred location as the heading for your email.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2018.