Marriott International is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Supervisor-Storeroom .
The Position is based in Nigeria.
- Receive, unload, and process deliveries.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Work with suppliers to resolve discrepancies between invoices and actual received merchandise.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality throughout case lots.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items. Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Complete and maintain required departmental paperwork. Operate forklift/pallet jack.
- Maintain and organize all received pallets until product is ‘broken down’, removed and/or stored.
- Assist management in training, counseling, and motivating employees; assign and ensure work tasks are completed correctly and on time; serve as a departmental role model or mentor.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational quality.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move up and down stairs and/or service ramps; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.