Job Title: Ticketing and Reservations Officer
- Book reservations and issue tickets to clients.
- Daily check of mail and company’s back office
- Records of Daily sales report as well as weekly and monthly reports respectively
- Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Telephones customer or Ticket Agent to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation.
- Make ticket booking, quote fare, and send to direct customer or Agents.
- Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with key clients, as well as corporate bodies
- Gather market and client information, and following up with visits to develop new business.
- Provide consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
- Assisting the manager in implementing sales strategies for the company
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years working experience in a travel agency.
- Must know how to use GDS systems and must possess a minimum qualification of an OND
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to email with the subject “Application for Ticketing and Reservations Officer”