Stanex Consulting delivers niche services and specialised best practice interventions for World Class Excellence, Business Transformation, Performance Management, Capability Development and Information Technology. Our Corporate Performance and Improvement Framework is built on the promise for excellency in corporate performance through transformation, innovation, performance improvement and continuous improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary/Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- The Managing Director of Stanex consulting seeks the services of a Secretary/Personal Assistant for smooth official operations
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Minimum of OND in any Administrative related discipline
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com