Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Ensure continuous profitability of the company by meeting set sales and income targets.
- Ensure business development.
- Develop strategic plans for the organization by studying technological and financial objectives, presenting assumptions and recommending objectives.
- Identify and implement Strategies that will add growth to the organization to ensure its long-term profitability and survival.
- Monitor the general performance of the organization through analysis of client’s transactions, financial reports and ensure highest clients satisfactions.
- Ensure the organization meets its objectives in sales, service delivery, customer retention by ensuring proper training for staff and creating a positive work environment
- Develop and implement goals for promotion and marketing of the organization.
- Build and promote the image of the company and ensure visibility and competitive advantage in the travel industry; ensure constant promotion and marketing of the organization brands.
- Provide leadership and directions for the day to day running of the department
- B.Sc in related disciple, with Master’s degree as an added advantage
- 5-7 years of relevant experience; with proven track record of working in a managerial or senior position
- Experience working in the Travel Industry or Hospitality sector would be an added advantage.
- Must have business acumen and entrepreneurial drive, with successful background of working with targets
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have communication efficiency and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and Managerial Skills
- Must reside in Lagos
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.