Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
Regional Marketing Coordinator
This role reports to the Regional Sales Director. This role is to Achieve optimal deployment/utilization of all cold drink equipment, signage, trade equipment and effective implementation of all promo activities with a view to ensuring product availability, volume and market share growth. Other duties include:
- Deployment of all marketing and equipment in conjunction with relevant Sales team members and Supply Chain services.
- Ensures that cold drink equipment are retrieved based on reports from market developers and route sales managers and that they are properly maintained within acceptable cost.
- Supervises the execution of special event activities for high net-worth customers through the special event supervisor.
- Directly in charge of the keeping of store marketing promotion logistics.
- Coordinate all local and national promotions in the plant
- Coordinate optimum distribution and utilization of ice
- Sales experience, at least at Sales Representative level.
- Understanding of the Sales routines.
- Knowledge on working with 3rd parties
- Timely decision making
- Process Management
- Comfort around higher management
- Peer relationships
- Customer and Call Planning
- Selling and Negotiation
- Operational Excellence
- Financial Awareness
- Building effective relationships