Internal Audit Officer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established management and learning consulting firm, with a subsidiary in Accra, Ghana and advanced plans to expand into other geographies.
In order to meet our growth objectives and strengthen the management of the practice, we are looking for self-managed and very experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- Internal control: Independently and objectively assess, report on the reliability and integrity of other operating controls, compliance to company policies and procedures to prevent & malpractices.
- Recommend improvements in internal controls, arising from the specific reviews.
- Review the compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Stock count: Conduct regular stock count of inventories, reconcile and report on differences. Ensure count sheets are properly filed. Verify all stock transfers.
- Teller confirmation: Review the process of receiving deposit tellers from customers, confirmation from the bank statement and report highlight exceptions
- Proof of Delivery: Review the compliances to all proof of deliveries obtained for supplies to customer.
- Returns: Observe the process of customer returns, recording, credit and debit notes for all applicable schemes, rebates, freight etc.
- Damages: Verify the process of scrapping warehouse damages, approval and destruction.
- Customer: Conduct customer survey and report on gaps, transaction leakages and areas where controls are needed.
- Review of customer account and invoicing; complimentary sales, schemes and rebates.
- Ensure compliance to regular customer statement of account balance confirmation.
- Gift: Review the process of customer gift distribution.
- Operational Expenses: Review, voucher, all operational expenses their propriety & reimbursement claims
- Insurance Limit: Periodically access the stock and cash level position and compliance to insured limits.
- Report on probable avenues for revenue leakage/loss from assessments conducted.
- Fixed Asset: Assess accountability for the assets. Identify the risk associated with asset utilization, fixed asset identification, verification and recording.
- Review accuracy and integrity of and security over data and information
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.
READ MORE:Secretary/Personal Assistant to the Managing Director Job at Stanex Consulting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com