Media Buyer Executive Position at DM Holdings Limited
DM Holdings Limited (DMH) – Our client, a leading Media firm in Ogba, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Media Buyer Executive
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Media Buyer to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for someone who is focused on building our client’s business through the negotiation and placement of media for all platforms, but with a great strength in digital media; setting up campaigns and analyzing the results for all media, and someone that can add his/her expertise to our team.
- This means identifying ideas that drive results and solving business challenges, while staying organized and communicating clearly in a very fast paced environment.
- Responsible for the negotiation, placement, billing, invoicing and reporting of all media for both clients and the agency
- Building and implementing digital campaigns
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with media sales representatives of local, regional and national media
- Work with the media planner to make sure all orders and specs are to the account manager in a timely manner in order to meet creative deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years of job experience, preferably in a full service agency with at least two years’ experience in buying digital media
- Professional image through in-person and phone interaction
- Excellent time and calendar management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced and pressured environment while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Ability to prioritize projects as they are assigned
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent maths skills
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.
READ MORE: Recent Job Vacancies at May and Baker Nigeria Plc
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Media Buyer Executive” as the subject of the mail.