Driver Job Opportunity at Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Job ID: HOT056D4
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide transport services to internal and external Guests as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are prioritized.
What will I be doing?
As a Driver, you will provide a transportation service to Guest and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide driving service to internal and external Guests as required.
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of hotel vehicles.
- Stay current on all hotel transport services.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity.
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health & Safety legislation.
- Comply with all road safety requirements and Transcorp Hilton Accident procedure.
- Inspect/maintain all vehicles in line with Hilton Worldwide Transport Checklist.
What are we looking for?
Drivers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of O’Level certificate.
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Good communication skills.
- Good record of driving experience.
Application Closing Date
READ MORE : Recent Job Openings at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online