Recent Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Instrument Supervisor
Req ID: 1330
- The job holder will participate in all commissioning activities related to the Instrumentation discipline. That covers amongst other:
- He shall liaise with engineering/construction disciplines, to follow-up with field instrumentation and instrument packages construction and installation activities carried out by FPSO Contractor and his subcontractors, ensuring that installations are fit for purpose.
- He shall participate and/or witness instrumentation pre-commissioning activities for cabling, field instruments and packages, as commissioning representative.
- He shall participate in commissioning subsystem preliminary checks, may include review of RFC dossier to ensure completeness of subsystem pre-commissioning leading to “Ready for Commissioning” Certification.
- He shall supervise FPSO Contractor during Instrumentation commissioning activities including reviews of commissioning dossier (including OTPs), witnessing and participation in basic function testing, loop tests, instrument packages SATs and operational tests.
- He shall assist the Commissioning ICSS & Instrument Lead in his duties, when delegated, covering instrumentation commissioning activities. He may also attend meetings as required by his Management.
- He shall follow-up and monitors work program and schedule in his discipline. He reviews schedule and advises his Manager of any potential drifts and delays.
- He shall ensure validation of ICAPS sheets and monitors that tasks sheets are properly completed and check the RFC dossiers.
- He supervises and follow-up with clearance of punch items by Contractor
- He shall ensure that Commissioning Master documentations are properly marked-up and prepared for “As Built” documentation.
- At least 8 years involved in instrumentation commissioning and related activities in FPSO or similar offshore Projects.
- Technical degree/diploma in Instrumentation or related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of ICAPS database is an advantage.
- Language & Skills: Fluent in English, computer literate, possesses analytical and communication skills.
- Commisioning engineer, Installation Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Job Title: Senior Reservoir Engineer – Technical Studies
Req I D: Req-1270
- Implement reservoir/petroleum engineering workflows such as reservoir analytical and/or numerical modelling, EOS and fluid characterisation, reservoir rock characterisation, pressure and rate transient analysis, decline curve analysis, single well nodal analysis and integrated production network modelling.
- Participate in reservoir and wells monitoring and surveillance.
- Provide production forecasts and reserves estimates for the assets for planning and reserves reporting.
- Provide reservoir engineering input into field development plans and ATDs and present same to partners and local approval agencies
- Carry out in-house subsurface studies as may be required to assist in development decisions.
- Recommend and prepare detailed data gathering programmes (pressure surveys, PLTs etc.) for fields and reservoirs based on Asset Team requirements.
- Contribute to technical and value assurance processes (peer assist/reviews, functional reviews, integrated readiness reviews).
- Provide support for third party contractors studies including scoping of the technical work, project management, compliance with agreed scopes of work and contract ceilings.
- Mentor and develop junior engineers.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Membership of relevant professional organisation(s) such as SPE is desirable but not necessarily a prerequisite. Experience
- Good oil industry experience and knowledge of subject discipline area.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry (Petroleum Engineering), of which at least 10 years must have been spent conducting integrated reservoir and other technical studies.
- Expert proficiency in Petrel RE, Eclipse Suite, Petroleum Expert Suites (MBAL/Prosper/GAP/Resolve), Kappa (Saphir/Topaze) and OFM.
- Sound understanding other related disciplines (Geology, Geophysics, Drilling, Facilities, Economics) especially working knowledge of static modelling workflows.
- Resevoir Engineer, B.Sc in Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
READ MORE : Plan International Latest Administrative Jobs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply