Sales Engineer Position at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client, one of the largest supplier of Diesel Electric Power Generators is currently looking for suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Department: Sales Department
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
- The Sales Engineer will be responsible for driving company’s sales, by building productive and professional relationship with existing and prospective customers in the markets.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offer.
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ’s) and any related survey reports; by adding drawings and designs requested from the production / technical department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3-6 years proven experience in related job.
- Technical knowledge in Generators, transformers
Attractive Basic pay with commission.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
READ MORE: Site Engineer Opportunity at Dangote Group
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘Sales Engineer’ as the subject of the mail.