Warehouse Manager Job at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Vicmart Enterprises Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure the company is treated well
- Ensuring high quality service delivery to our customers
- Service quality (SQ) is a comparison of expectations (E) about a service with performance (P) SQ=P-E. A business with high service quality will meet customer needs whilst remaining economically competitive.
- Improved service quality may increase economic competitiveness.
- This aim may be achieved by understanding and improving operational processes; identifying problems quickly and systematically; establishing valid and reliable service performance measures and measuring customer satisfaction and other performance outcomes.
- Supervising and doing spot checks to ensure that warehouse supervisors are doing their work well and following due process
- Managing and processing orders for external customers; reviewing their account balances and processing their rebate
- Placing orders with suppliers and ensuring delivery
- Managing company account with suppliers
- Collating and monitoring rebate from suppliers
- Share information about price changes, promos etc with all stakeholders and ensure compliance
- Allocating special stock between reps and other customers
- Ensuring shipment targets by supplier are met
- Target Tracker, Expiry date Tracker, Empties Tracker, Promo Tracker
- Training new hires
- Sort out all issues relating to the warehouse
- Supervising warehouse supervisors and other warehouse staff to ensure that:
- Due process and procedures are adhered to within the warehouse
- Data is properly and accurately recorded
- The warehouse is clean and well-arranged
Key Performance Indicators:
- 90% CFR or 5% order cut – Ensure all customer orders are met in the required quantities
- Customer Satisfaction – 98%
- 2% OOS – Maintain required safety stock at all times
- Zero expired products in the warehouse
- 100% Shipment Targets
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com