Recent Job Vacancies In A Leading Oil and Gas Company
Leading Oil and Gas Company – Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a major player in the upstream Oil and Gas sector wants to expand its business operation by engaging a track performing candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are seeking to employ an experienced Accountant who will be manage our balance sheet schedules, ledgers, accounts, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts and also carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the accounts department.
- Liaise with central business and finance areas with respect to journal entries and all financial transactions affecting the business.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Review expense vouchers, invoices, purchase requisitions or other transactions.
- Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to account books, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions, prepare journal entries.
- Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports, monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Manages retention and preparation of tax records, tax returns and other required reports.
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes
- Relates with Procurement, Contracts and Grants Accounting, Budget Services or other department with respect to accounting and financial information.
- Process regulating permit as may be required
- Process sales orders on as may be required.
- Ascertaining that routine entries from the departments are processed on time.
- Keep abreast on the accounting policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYEE pension Fund etc.
- Develop, implement, modifies, and documents recordkeeping of accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Maintains customer confidence and maintains confidentiality with respect to the company financial information.
- 1st Degree in Accounting from a recognised Institution
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Preferred candidate must have worked in any of these sector; Oil & Gas, Construction, IT, Manufacturing or Engineering.
- Other Accounting Certifications will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Oil & Gas – Upstream)
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management. It also involves ensuring customer’s satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Assist in preparing the budget and revenue target for the department.
- Effectively implement the department budget in order to drive sales and marketing initiatives to achieve set target
- Making cold calls and booking at least one (1) meeting per month with prospective clients. Keep records and report of cold calls.
- Following up with Napims, bids and RFQs in order to ensure success and to secure transaction for the organization.
- General follow up on all pending activities with deadlines.
- Source partnership deals with OEMs and accredited distributors that can provide the required service for the upstream division of the company. Register with one (1) quarterly (or as required)
- Contribute in the design, development, and implementation of procurement, purchasing, logistics and distribution directives and achieve the most cost effective process for the company.
- Identifies key resources required to implement strategy and achieve sales tar Identify, introduce and manage new client relationships
- Work with the procurement and logistics team in coordinating prompt service delivery.
- Research and identify business opportunities monthly with recommendations to the organization and ensure follow up to the execution stage.
- Sell company brand by recommending value added solutions and develop a winning strategy i.e partnerships, subcontracts etc.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the organizations core competences and operational capabilities to provide solutions for customers resulting in profitable growth.
- Actively participate in bidding and effectively process submission of proposals covering the commercial, financial and tax aspect of the bid. Conduct a comprehensive follow-up until they are executed.
- Prioritize and communicate day-to-day project activities to the Head, Upstream. (daily activity report)
- Monitoring of Nipex portal for business opportunities and ITT. Introducing at least one business and ITT per month
- Keeping of all client details, RFQ received and purchase order. Design and easily retrievable and accessible filing system, with regular updates.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Upstream Oil & Gas
- 1st Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
ALSO READ Sales Executive Job at Quest Oil and Engineering Services:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed copy of their Resume and Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018.