Graduate HR Intern Employment at GE Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern – Early Career Graduate Internship Programme
Ref Id: 3117351
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- GE Africa’s Early Career Graduate Internship Programme is a 12-month leadership program designed to give recent University/College graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership.
- Partner with HR and business team to develop and launch an EVP strategy for BHGE Nigeria
- Support HR team with a country-specific communications & engagement strategy
- Coordinate and assist in deriving coordinating employee engagement activities across multiple sites
- Support HR culture communications on PD, Culture Pillars, HR-specific announcements, etc.
- Partner with local HRMs on integration initiatives – peer-to-peer sessions, cross-PC learning sessions, HR learning sessions, etc.
- Support local HRMs with transactional activities (e.g. tracking of leave balances) not covered by HRSC/HR Ops
- Other duties or projects as required
- University Degree in Personnel Management/Human Resources/Communications/Psychology/Marketing or any of the Social Sciences.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online