Key Accounts Representative wanted at SABmiller Plc
SABMiller – is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Representative
Reference Number: KA002
Work Level: Senior
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calls to existing trade according to independent time plan.
- Maintain and grow customers account while continuously identifying opportunities for growth and improvement from existing Account.
- Prospecting of new outlets and updates to call schedule.
- Within limits set by operations Achieve sales target for assigned areas.
- Logistics / Delivery Management
- Review customer’s account monthly to ensure products are available and well arranged on the retail floor
- Competitor’s insight.
- Account (invoicing) and credit management.
- Accurate completion of company records e.g. invoices, sales reports, return statements etc.
- Account planning – Independent creation of a plan of action to raise sales, customized and relevant to the customer and the consumer.
- Measured on: Customer relations, Volume, Credit, Plan quality, time management and Plan execution quality in merchandising and promotions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with staff and Management as well as key stakeholders such as buyers
- Provided dedicated and complete customer service supporting field Sales.
- Provide Full service and resolve problems within KA’s geographical area.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required:
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Marketing/Social Sciences.
- Minimum of (3) three years relevant experience in Account Management and or retail Management experience preferably in FMCG
- Advance Computer skills with specific reference to Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Master sales techniques
- Creative and Informative Presentation
- Be dynamic and sociable
- Good self-management skills
- High initiative, Independent and proactive
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Good Negotiation skills
- Attention to details /systematic record keeping
- Good oral and writing skills
- Ability to drive long distance.
- Market Related
Application Closing Date
ALSO READ: SABmiller Plc Entry-level Recruitment for Utilities Operator
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online