Latest Recruitment at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company – (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Locations: Ogun, Osun, Ibadan-Oyo, Kwara
- To provide support unit leads in the execution of legal activities in the Company ( Location: Ogun; Osun; Ibadan; Oyo; Kwara)
- Assists in providing professional legal advice on dispute resolution issues and litigations
- Conducts extensive research on the impact of new laws, regulations and legislation that may affect IBEDC and its operations and suggest recommendations
- Assists in documenting the company’s policies and procedures and ensuring that they meet regulatory requirements
- Assists in managing IBEDC’s legal exposure
- Assists in the development and implementation of procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Good understanding of corporate laws, securities laws & capital market
- Basic knowledge of the power industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of conducting legal research
Qualifications and Requirements
- A first degree in Law i.e. (LLB) and Bachelor of Law (BL)
- A relevant post-graduate degree would be an added advantage
- Membership of any of the following professional bodies is required: Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA).
- At least 3 years’ experience in a legal function
- At least 1 year experience providing litigation and dispute resolution services in a top-tier law firm or in industry
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Specialization: Computer Engineering
- To professionally and courteously receive and attend to all internal and external stakeholders (employees, clients, visitors, etc.) in line with IBEDC’s business objectives and core values
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges, etc.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Coordinates meeting logistics such as booking rooms and conference facilities, preparing and distributing papers and documents, taking minutes, etc.
- Set ups and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material- organises and stores paperwork, documents and computer-based information as required
- Maintains scheduling and event calendars – manages diaries and schedules/confirms appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and other official documents
- Proven experience in information and communications management
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- A certification in Computer Networking, Software and Hardware is added advantage.
- At least 2+ years working experience in an administrative/clerical capacity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Application Deadline 4th June, 2018.