Karsto Global Resources Limited Latest Job Vacancy for Human Resources Administrator
Karsto Global Resources Limited – A wholly owned Nigerian company, established with a view to rendering quality onshore/offshore, project management consultancy, construction and construction management, inspection, repair and maintenance, supply chain and inventory management and rope access to the oil and gas industry in the West African sub region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Job Reference Code: KGR/HRA/06/18
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities/Summary of Functions
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Maintain an effective personnel filing system consisting of employee records on personnel bio-data, leave and performance reports etc.
- Monitor staff attendance activities, investigate causes for staff absences and manage the attendance recording system
- Provide all recruitment administration support and coordinate the company’s recruitment/selection process from start to finish
- Design, update and implement HR policies and procedures
- Coordinate trainings and provide training administration including booking venues, liaising with course providers, attendees and maintaining training records.
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
- Manage community related issues on behalf of the company
- Facilitate and organize employee/management communication channels such as general and management meetings
- Liaise with the Accounts department on payroll related issues for personnel
- Provide HR administration support to other departments in the Company
- Administer various HR plans, policies and procedures for the company
- Carry out other assigned duties or tasks that maybe required
- Experience: 5 years
- B.Sc Degree in social sciences or related field
- Post graduate qualification is an added advantage
- Possess professional certificate/qualifications e.g. ACIPM
- Experience in tendering and bid processes
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org The job title and reference code should be the subject of the email.