Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Business Development Officer
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- This position works to improve the Institution’s market position and achieves financial growth.
- The Business Development officer builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions among other duties.
- Develop new marketing strategies to promote the institution’s services or image and also evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at the impact they have on market share and consumer perception.
- Support the overall marketing objectives of the Institution both externally and internally
- Develop in conjunction with the other staff of the Institution, plans for the growth and development of the Academy and the expansion or improvement of the services.
- Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective clients and other business and project partners.
- Organize studies and surveys based on detailed market research of our services and to gain a clear understanding of clients, competitors and general environment
- Responsible for seeking out potential clients, offering them our services and familiarizing them with the benefits of the services.
- This can be done in person, on the phone, over the internet, or via mail.
- Develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery
- Supply sufficient information to the Registrar to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Participate in advertising and effective distribution of promotional material throughout the academy and to current and prospective clients
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends in order to identify future business opportunities.
- Market the academy’s National Diploma Programs
- Market the academy’s Part –time program option for the programs run by the academy
- Market the academy’s professional certification programs
- Liaise with other training bodies in partnering with the academy on related training programs.
- Applicants must be a graduate and must have completed NYSC.
- Must be able to multi task, work with little or no supervision, work under pressure and be able to prepare proposals.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of MS office tools especially, Powerpoint presentation.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org