Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA)Latest Job Vacancy for Higher Executive Officer (Accounts)
Adekunle Ajasin University – Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State, Nigeria, was first established as Obafemi Awolowo University in March 1982 by the government of the old Ondo State, headed by the late Chief Adekunle Ajasin.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria, presently has over 10,000 students, well over 1,200 staff and six Faculties. As a growing University in Nigeria, Adekunle Ajasin University wishes to maintain and consolidate its reputation for world class scholarship, education and research as well as for playing a central role in the development of humanity, Nigeria, Ondo State and the local community.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position in the University:
Job Title: Higher Executive Officer (Accounts)
- Candidate must possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accountancy with a minimum of Lower Credit from a recognized institution; OR
- Candidate must possess a National Diploma (ND) in Accountancy with a minimum of Lower Credit from a recognized institution or ICAN-ATS Certificate plus, at least six (6) years cognate experience in a University or an appropriate corporate organization
- Graduates with Higher National Diploma (HND) should have completed the NYSC programme or have an evidence of exemption from the programme.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application Online
- Create an Account.
- Confirm your email address with the link you will receive via registered email.
- Complete Application Form accordingly and upload required documents
- Documents to be uploaded include:
- Passport photograph
- Academic certificates
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State/Local Government of Origin
- Application cover letter.
Print out your Application Slip. Also Print and forward 15 hard copies of the online Applications to:
Adekunle Ajasin University,
- Candidates should request their referees to forward their references, under confidential cover, on their behalf directly to the Registrar (through the address above) before the close of submission of application.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.