Dell Nigeria Latest Job Vacancy for Account Executive – Enterprise
Dell Nigeria – With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive – Enterprise – Central East Africa
Job ID R42800
Location: Lagos Nigeria & Kenya
- Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer, the Account Executive uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate strategy and direction.
- Gain share of wallet/spend in Global customers in Enterprise Solutions
- Account management, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources
- Analyses multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
- Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Involved in contract negotiation. Assumes responsibility to improve service, efficiency and quality of work
- Sells multiple LOBs or low-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break/fix maintenance) with limited sales responsibility of high-end services (e.g. managed / professional services). Handles a large number of small to medium business accounts in a specified territory or limited number of larger accounts
- Acts as a point of contact but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate
- Good understanding of infrastructure requirements for major applications and platforms (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft) and technology trends (Big Data, Cloud, DevOps). Fair understanding of other data center enabling technology (Security, Service Desk)
- Minimum 8+ years of Enterprise sales experience – Presales background is a Plus
- Good understanding of enterprise customers requirements and strong presentation skills
- Requires intermediate field sales experience and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Understanding of the G500 Business is a plus
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Dell is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
- Dell encourages applicants of all ages.