Pruvia Integrated Limited Latest Job Vacancy for Brand Ambassador
Pruvia Integrated Limited was conceived in 2006, as regards it incorporation, it is still a relatively young company. It originated in response to providing world class services to the society at large and offering an alternative that is satisfactory in areas of our specialty. It has carried out service rendering duties in various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
- We are seeking a professional, reliable, enthusiastic brand ambassador to join our growing company.
- In this role, you will serve as the face and voice of our company, you will communicate and engage with customers, both online and offline, in meaningful ways to increase our company’s brand awareness and add generate new sales opportunities.
- Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about our products/services online effectively (e.g. social media and forums)
- Generate, share, and reply to online reviews in a positive and open manner
- Work trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and gain the trust of potential customers and partners
- Understand our products and services; fully inform potential customers
- Utilize word-of-mouth marketing techniques, such as referral incentive programs
- Aid in the organizing of marketing events
- Use analysis skills and preference tracking to suggest advertising and positioning concepts
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product departments regarding customers’ insights and questions
- Track and generate reports on competitors’ marketing activities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or relevant field
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador or other similar role
- Solid social media presence on multiple platforms, with above-average followers
- Documented success in creating targeted Social-friendly online content
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality
- Female applicants preferable
- Minimum of 3 years and above of work experience
- Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great products
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume (with their valid address and contact numbers included) to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your application should be the “Job Title”.