BankSome Group of Companies Latest Job Vacancy for Sales Executive – Real Estate
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate
Job type: Full-time
The duties & responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Design/ draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- Arrange/design advertising to promote the property(ies)
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the Group to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follow up effectively with client till closure
- Generate new leads on weekly basis
- Meet at least 80% of monthly target
- Increase social media presence by 5% monthly
- Number of apartments sold in a month.
- High rate of customer feedback- The number of buyers who have signed you as their exclusive sales agent.
- Proper inventory of apartments available.
- % on negotiation: Percentage difference between asking and selling price
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in sales of Real Estate
- B.Sc in any relevant Social Science or Acts discipline.
- Ability to implore the use of digital marketing platforms will be an advantage
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Proven track record of hitting targets and KPIs within a real estate sales role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We prefer candidates residing around Lekki, Ajah and environs, as well as Yaba and Surulere for proximity reasons.