Lorache Group Latest Job Vacancy for Graduate Engineer – Inshop Tech Helpdesk
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer – Inshop Tech Helpdesk
Reporting to: Direct Supervisor Technical Support Group
- First line contact, providing technical assistance to all walk-in customer at Shops
- Assist in after sales device setup, installation, and configuration processes for new subscribers
- Create a positive customer experience
- Assist / guide customers to handle different hardware and software application as required
- Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrade on all Spectranet access devices
- Liaise with device & terminals unit, for all hardware errors & related replacement cases
- Document help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintain defective device inventory list for shop
- Recognize areas & forward plans for internal improvement to the Territory Sales Manager.
- HND / Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication/Info Tech
- Desired Experience 1 to 3 years in similar profile.
Essential Attributes Proficient:
- in WiFi, WiMAx, LTE, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, Device/Network level Troubleshooting, Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused, Team Player,
- Relevant Industry Experience, been on the front desk handling customers and team
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.