Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) recruitment 2018
Federal Road Safety Commission – (FRSC) is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria. Founded in 1988, the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) operates in all Nigerian states as well as the Federal Capital Territory and is the lead agency in Nigeria on road safety administration and management.
Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2018
The Federal Road safety is a Para-military Organization and the lead agency in Road Traffic Administraion and Safety Management in Nigeria. The corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals in its march towards becoming a world class organization. Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment in the following position:
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is recruiting for the following role:
Job Title: Assistant Route Commander
Cadre: Officer Cadre
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following requirements list to know what you will need to complete your application successfully:
Candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in any of the following disciplines; Law, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Laboratory Science, Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance/Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Physical and Health Education, Accounting, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mass Communication, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years old
- Be Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and articulated vehicle drivers.
- Be single
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for male and 1.61 metres for females in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres MEN only
- Be physically and mentally fit for para-military services.
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrasment, be of good character and must not have been convicted if any criminal offence.
Applicants should NOTE that;
- Computer literacy and possession of valid driver’s license shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any Certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the tome of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the Corps
- Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.
- Double entries will be disqualified
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Legal Officers must have been called to bar.
- Higher Diploma (HD) and Diploma obtained from University would not be accepted.
- Shprtlisted applicants would be required to take a Computer Based Examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
For all Enquiries call 122 (Toll free), 08077690361, 08077690362 or email email@example.com
Signed Deputy Corps Marshall (Admin & Human Resources) Federal Road Safety Corps
Method of Application
Application is online through recruitment.frsc.gov.ng (Click the apply button below). Shortlisted applicants will be required to come along with print out of the form as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening
Submission of Applications
Applications should be submitted online within six (6) weeks of this publication
CLICK APPLY HERE BUTTON BELOW to Get started