The Federation of African Engineering Organizations (FAEO) Latest Job Vacancy Business Development Manager
The Federation of African Engineering Organizations, FAEO Is the umbrella organization of Engineering Institutions in Africa. It represents African engineering Institutions at the Executive Committee of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations, WFEO.
It has also signed an Mall on Technical Co-operation with the African Union to promote engineering practice and development in Africa, FAEO coordinates engineering programmes and activities of PEIs in line with best practice and aims to promote engineering to the world in order to strengthen the engineering industry in Africa.
In its effort to deliver on its mandates FAEO had sought for the support Of the Royal Academy of Engineering through the Africa Catalyst programme to strengthen the Secretariat of the Federation that is hosted by the Nigerian Society of Engineers and located at the National Engineering Centre in Abuja. It is in line with this, it intends to employ 2 additional staff for an initial period of 18 months, which could be extended defending on the subsequent performance of the staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Working with the Executive Director and the Marketing and Membership Affairs Manager, the Business Development Manager will have an overview of implementation of projects and the funding needed to implement them.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Executive Director to develop a fundraising strategy for the Federation.
- Ensure Implementation of FAEO’s programmes and projects
- Look for prospective sources of funds for sustainability of FAEO
- Accounting of FAEO’s expenses
- Cultivating donor relationships
- Working with institutional donors
- Any other tasks or duties as required by the Federation.
- Degree in Engineering and (or) Business related subject
- Membership of professional body
- Knowledge of accounting systems ICT knowledge
- Relationship building skills and ability to work as a team
- Experience of Donor management and proposal.
- Project Management qualification
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Experience in working remotely.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to the Executive Director, Federation of African Engineering Organizations and attach their CV’s and copies of relevant certificates, to: email@example.com
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Note: Only shortlisted applicants/candidates will be invited for interview.