Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited Latest Job VacancyManagement Accountant
Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited – a foremost and indigenous pharmaceutical business was incorporated in the year 1995 with RC No. 269507 under the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Our primary business focus is in healthcare delivery.
The company has the vision of “being a vanguard of healthy living and a choice companion to all her publics”. The company has over time introduced some pharmaceutical products of various therapeutic segments, many of which have become brand leaders in the Nigerian pharmaceutical market.
Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited is committed to the provision of affordable brands in Nigeria and beyond. Our expansion project has created the need for more credible and result oriented minds to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Lagos State
Responsibilities of the Job
- Budgeting and reporting Advising on strategic planning and business planning
- Completing all tax-related material Overseeing benefits and compensation packages
- Creating financial statements for internal and external company requirements Providing financial analysis and forecasting Supporting auditing projects.
Preferred candidate who must:
- Be an Accounting graduate must possess at least 6 years accounting experience.
- Must have held Accounting position for a period of three years.
- The person must be versed in Costing, Financial Reporting, Liquidity Management and Reconciliations and must possess adequate knowledge in Accounting software and setting up accounting system.
- Qualification as a Chartered Accountant is an added advantage.
- Strong attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes and Cover Letters to: email@example.com