Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Windows Server Administrator
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems.
- Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VMware technologies.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations.
- Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies
- Carry out special tasks at Management’s direction
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2012/2016) /desktop Operating Systems (Win10).
- Managing in excess of 50 Windows Server infrastructure.
- Managing deployments/rollouts.
- Managing large scale Citrix/2X/Terminal Server installations.
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server.
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional -CCNA/ CCNP MCITP Server.
- Group Policy design and configuration.
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration.
- Understanding of Exchange 2013.
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration.
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online