WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal, organizational management and research skills to support the Senior Partner through high-end administrative and advisory support.
Support the Senior Partner:
- By maintaining and scheduling the Partner’s appointment, meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travels.
- Coordinating the operations of the Executive office through document preparation, confidential file management and general office maintenance
- Assisting in the preparation of business presentations and reports to clients.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintaining clients’ confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Part of Client Services team responsible to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Triaging and providing key highlights from reports submitted to the Partner.
READ ALSO: Current Jobs at Eurobase Group Limited
- Projecting and managing the image of the firm and office of the Partner
- Managing and executing the projects as assigned by the Partner.
- Developing and managing a variety of public and corporate media relation campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage the Partner’s memberships of various professional, business and social groups.
- Attending events and meetings on behalf of the Partner where required.
Marketing and Business Development:
- Working with the Senior Partner, implement the marketing and business development strategy of the firm.
- Develop and follow-up on client proposals. Provide informal updates to the Partner on a regular basis while also updating the firm’s CRM.
- Ensures that letters of engagement are prepared prior to commencement of engagements by the relevant teams.
- Act as the Relationship Manager for the firm’s clients, especially the strategic clients.
- Assists the Partner on conducting research and business surveys for use in business presentations, educational and technical studies.
- Proactively generate leads and initiate contacts with prospective clients and maintaining strong contacts with the organization’s executives.
- Seek for opportunities to participate in the activities of the relevant professional institutes and industry membership groups through speaking engagements, trainings, exhibitions etc.
Client Billing and Receivables:
- Responsible for initiating and monitoring client billing receivables.
- Timely billing of clients, with adequate follow-up to ensure timely payments.
- Coordinate Intra Firm Billing.
- Ensures that Letters of Engagement are prepared prior to commencement of engagements by the relevant teams.
- Oversees all business aspects of client relationships including billing, collecting and maintaining profitability for the firm.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper) in Business Administration or any related course.
- Minimum of 3 years’ post graduate work experience in a similar role (preferably in a service industry) and vast experience in business development.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc
Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Sound decision making abilities
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of world affairs and business sense and professionalism
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.