Doves International Healthcare Limited is a state based Health Maintenance Organization operating in Lagos, Nigeria. Our aim projects beyond serving you with quality healthcare We asure you a happy experience all the time on the Doves Health Scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Provision of reception support service to our staff.
- Operation of the telephone.
- Maintenance of the reception area.
- Communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the company.
- Receipt and distribution of all mails to the company.
- Professional appearance.
- Responds to mails sent to the company’s mailbox.
- Keeps records of incoming and outgoing mails.
- HND/B.Sc. in any field
- Must live close to or around Anthony/Ilupeju
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Carry out inspection of healthcare providers facility
- Carry out registration and accreditation of healthcare providers
- Providing expert advice on health promotions and disease prevention
- Cooperate with the management team to initiate procedures, regulations and programs to benefit the patients and support health care providers in line with best practices
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee care coordination, providers relations, claims administration and wellness programs
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in marketing the health plans to private and public organizations
- MBBS/RN/BSc Degree in Medical discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Full knowledge of NHIS quality assurance processes and procedures
- 2-5 years of experience in HMO operations
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing without authority
- Proven track record demonstrating leadership skills, critical thinking, proactive operational excellence and problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Excellent analytical, Excel modeling and presentation skills
Job Title: Corporate Driver
General Job Description
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor.
- Keep and present all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
Qualifications + Requirements
- Applicants must have deep understanding of Lagos and environment.
- Applicants must have valid drivers licence and also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in driving.
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND/SSCE qualification.
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Applicants must have a clean driving record
- Applicants must be a safety conscious person
- Applicants must be focused, confident, and observant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018