Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, who are into Environmental Services, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Our client, seek to hire an Administrative officer who will be responsible for office Administrative duties
- The suitable candidate will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the whole of the company
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized, and able to handle financial records and expenses.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records, financial records, and other records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Handle external or internal communication or management systems
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assisting other departments (such as financial department or HR) with administrative or clerical support
- B.Sc./HND in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Administrative Officer.
- Good managerial and Analytical skills
- Organising, directing, coordinating and arranging meetings
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Well organize, discipline, details and thorough.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, database management and record keeping.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org