Odelade and Company is into facility management and properties. We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Data analyst is someone who scrutinises information using data analysis tools. The meaningful results they pull from the raw data helps their employers or clients make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends.
- Use advanced computerised models to extract the data needed
- Remove corrupted data
- Perform initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Perform further analysis to determine the meaning of the data
- Perform final analysis to provide additional data screening
- Prepare reports based on analysis and present to management How your career can develop.
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills including report writing
Application Deadline 25th October, 2018
Job Title: Geographical Information Systems Manager
- Geographical information systems (GIS) combine social, economic and topographical data that is used for a variety of purposes including flood defence planning, healthcare, road traffic management, market research etc.
- Managing the development of GIS software packages.
- Supervising a team of programmers, cartographers, data managers, analysts and support specialists and training staff.
- Ensuring projects keep on track and deadlines are met.
- Managing budgets and project costs.
- Evaluating the functionality of systems.
- Dealing with queries and problems.
- Consulting with clients to determine project costs, needs, information required etc.
- Qualifications in subjects such as management sciences, cartography, surveying, geology, computer science/studies, town planning, geography, information technology or software/computer engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org