Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
We require the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Locations: Kano and Yola – Adamawa
- Collects accounts by contacting customers referred by marketers;
- Investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Supports financial planning by forecasting cash.
- Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;Assure timely collection of monies due to organization.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing, waybills and collection procedures.
- Daily reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments; and stock
- Reconcile customers ledger and account statement on a regular basis;
- Attend to external auditors during interim and year end audit.
- Handle other jobs as may be assigned by Finance Manager.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com indicating the position title as the subject of email only.