JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale, repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Relationship building skills Team work.
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Manage progress towards achieving an organization’s fundraising/sponsorship goals
- Develop and carry out fundraising strategies
- Identify and contact potential donors/sponsors
- Create and plan different events that can generate donations/sponsorships
- Meet face-to-face with highly important donors/sponsors
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Graduate in any Science or Social Science Degree
- Must have a broad knowledge in Business Support Professions (e.g.Finance, Law, IT, Marketing, Customer Relations, Research & strategy, Globalization)
- Passionate about raising indigenous professionals for Nigeria’s Market.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc.
- Event planning experience
Job Title: Nutritionist
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans.
- He/She must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
- The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- 1/2 years experience in any relative fields
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in Nutritional Science, OND/HND in any relevant field.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- Survey of customers’ site to provide necessary information for installation.
- Monitor the progress of work on site.
- Audit Sites to ensure installation is done according to best practice and standard.
- Carry out Material Reconciliation
- Ensure proper reporting of activities.
- At least HND in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- COREN, and experience on metering and renewable energy projects will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Sound ethics and integrity
- Creative and Innovative
- A good team player
- Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Safety consciousness.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure and under minimal supervision.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay- surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Minimum of HND, LL.B/ B.Sc/ B.A in Social Sciences or related field, or a Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 1-5 years HR related experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business; Buisiness driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills.
- Demonstrates organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to architect and drive change.
- Ability to influence senior management.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Accountant
- Ensure accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining financial records for individual projects in a manner that facilitates management reports.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Minimum of HND/University Degree in Accounting.
- Professional Certification,Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN); Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA).
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Proficiency in computer programs for accounting, database, spread sheets and word processing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities.
- Excellent entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company’s processes and procedures.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Work with less or no supervision
- The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for jcvaxe customers.
- The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales – gathering market and customer information.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock – recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- A minimum of 0-2 years experience.
- Academic qualifications are often less important than personality, attitude and abilities and a strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills are particularly desirable attributes.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment – Prospecting skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Presentation skills.
- Client relationships and motivation for sales
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- To serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Minimum of OND
- HND/B.Sc is an added advantage
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal reasoning, written and presentation skills.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
The key role/responsibilities are divided into two:
- Building the Business-sales, coverage, display, competitive pricing.
- Building the Organization Capabilities- training, coaching, effective working tools and effective work environment.
- Responsible for delivery/exceeding target sales for distributor organization.
- Monitoring and driving sales on a regular basis.
- Motivating and driving sales team for target achievement.
- Ensures all the different types of the organizations brands are always available in every store.
- Ensures the organizations brands (in every store) have advantage over competition – in display, visibility and pricing.
- Responsible for training sales reps.
- Product development and sales of company product.
- Manage distributor sales resources.
Market Expansion & Penetration:
- Ensuring coverage of the entire market.
- Identification of the new dealers/ Wholesalers & introducing them to the Branch Manager.
- Ensuring that the product is available & visible throughout his assigned territory.
- Good understanding of the market & competition.
- Financial Planning and Strategy,
- Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Racy with the ability to package and present information in an effective and efficient manner
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Supervises, assigns, reviews and participates in the work of staff responsible for volume purchasing services.
- Exercises considerable independent judgment in making purchasing decisions in accordance with JCVAXE Technology Concepts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, prioritizes, assigns, supervises and reviews work of staff responsible for purchasing including technical and specialized procurement of supplies, equipment and services. Requires extensive knowledge of policies, procedures and practices.
- Assumes responsibility and oversight of large and complex purchases involving use of Requests for Proposals.
- Provides input on budget. Proposes salary raise within budget. Monitors and obtains best price for office expenditures.
- Approves payment of invoices and directs purchasing card expenditures for office. Negotiates copier maintenance contracts.
- Reviews, analyzes and approves all purchases where award is not made to the low bidder to ensure justification exists and policy is followed. Reviews, analyzes, researches and approves purchases of a non-competitive nature.
- Resolves problems and protests concerning bid solicitations, contract awards or contract performance as the need arises. Addresses unauthorized purchases. Conveys decisions both verbally and in writing referencing law and policy
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Employee in this job functions as professional manager with responsibility for directing the activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various administrative activities for the Company.
- The employee works within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select proper courses of action.
- The work requires knowledge of the policies, procedures, and regulations of administrative and departmental programs, and supervisory techniques, personnel policies, and procedures.
- Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Executes plans, policies, and programs in business and financial affairs, property and equipment, supplies, housekeeping, clothing, food service, laundry, stores, forms, buildings and grounds maintenance, engineering and safety programs, and prison industries.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Develops budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services, equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as high as possible.
- Consults with operating officials on program plans in relation to fiscal capacity.
- Supervises such management planning activities as job analysis, organization studies, workflow, and simplification of systems and procedures for food service, physical plant, warehouse, accounting and finance, and prison industries.
- Formulate current and long-range programs, plans, and policies for departmental programs.
- May occasionally perform any task assigned to subordinate staff, consistent with any licensing or certification requirements.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Minimum of OND.
- HND/B.Sc or any other qualifying exam regarding this field is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th November, 2018.