RS Consulting – Our client in the food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. They are leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management viewpoints, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world .
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the management trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicant should have degree in Business Administration or Statistics.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate in Lagos State residing between Ikeja – Sango.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms word, Ms excel etc.)
- Preference will be given to Male Candidates.
- You will need to show:
- Business skills – ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- 7:30am – 5pm Mondays to Fridays
- Very attractive
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Graduate Trainee”