Hotel Supervisor Vacancy at Smart Partners Consulting
Smart Partners Consulting – Our client in the Hospitality Industry located in Lagos Mainland, seeks to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Supervisor
- Candidates who will oversee the day to day management of the hotel and supervise staff members and oversee the maintenance of the facility.
- The ideal candidate will help in marketing the hotel to the public and supervise the services offered by the hotel.
- Supervise staff and overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to guests
- Overseeing beverage and food operations for events and individual guests
- Working with security officers to promote a safe atmosphere for guests and staff
- Providing customer service and accommodating clients who need extra assistance
- Managing departments and teams
- Providing training on changes in services
- Scheduling and overseeing maintenance and repairs in individual rooms and common areas
READ ALSO: HR-Personal Assistant Vacancy at Owens and Xley Consults
Skills and Requirements
- Good Customer Service
- Willingness to listen and respond to complaints
- Understand, and resolve concerns from guests
- Strong Organisational Skills, Knowledge of Sales and Event Planning
- Knowledge of Accounting
- Problem Solving Skills for both customers and staff members that have problems at the hotel
- Good Leadership to help oversee and motivate staff members
- Candidate must reside within Festac and environ.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae in MS Word to: email@example.com