CNEK Global Resources Limited was incorporated on the 8th day of February 2018 under the Company and Allied Matter Act 1990 by Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
CNEK Global Resources was founded with the vision of growing our multi-disciplinary team in order to offer a broad spectrum of specialist in marketing, sales & supply; finance & account; energy & power, health; safety & environment; education, training & research; information & communication; and consulting services to become our clients’ preferred professional service provider (PSP) choice through excellence and efficiency in all aspects of the business life cycle. CNEK Global Resources is a leading practice that will exceed expectations and set new standards!
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Marketing Executive)
Travel Required: Yes
Supervisory status: Yes
Promotion Potential: Yes
- 100% Implementation of designed route plan
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned Location.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned location.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Generating leads and turns them into opportunities for sales.
- Contact potential customers via telephone email and face to face.
- Arrange meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products & services.
- Negotiate prices with potential customers and close sales.
- Identify opportunities for new business within the location.
- Pay attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Build long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensure 100% customer retention.
- Ensure that all administration relating to marketing, sales & supply are completed effectively.
- Work closely with other departments and find opportunities to cross sell.
- Set appointments with clients and follow up with them afterward.
- Attend the company Marketing School as approved by your Marketing Manager or state coordinator.
READ ALSO: Vacancies at Africana First Publishing Plc
- Age: 18 – 30 years
- Minimum Academic Qualification: National Diploma (Any Discipline)
- Fluent in English and one or more Nigerian languages,
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be resident in his/her Local Government/state of interest.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their preferred job title, Local Government and State as Subject of the email.
For example: Graduate Trainee (Marketing Executive) – Your preferred Local Govt. – State