Receptionist Opening at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Greeting all visitors
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Possibly managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Maintaining office services as required
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post.
READ ALSO: Admin/Customer Service Executive Job at Fadac Resources and Services
Qualifications and Requirements
- ND in Administration or receptionist experience.
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Polite telephone manner and is well-presented at all times.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.