At American University of Nigeria, AUN Hotel – We welcome you to experience friendly service, beautiful accommodation and expertise handling at American university Hotel. Our services and facilities are tailored to provide the best of comfort and pampering.
We are seeking a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below, this position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Location: Yola Adamawa
Reporting to: Chef de Partie
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain proper hygiene of the kitchen environment.
- Meet grooming standards of the hotel as set out in the Associate Handbook. Kitchen:
- Clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment.
- Strain/change all deep fry oil as required.
- Clean filters and hoods.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a structured kitchen environment.
- Minimum of First School Certificate.
- Effective communication in English.
- Health and energetic to work long hours
AUN Hotel offers:
- Excellent opportunities for career development.
- Professional working environment.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The position being applied for should be the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Title: NFS English Teacher
Department: Foundation Programs
Summary of Position
- The English Teacher will be charged with the responsibility of helping students understand English studies aspects of learning as required.
- The duties will range from encouraging a learning experience that provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential and the preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of completed work.
- Additionally the incumbent will also set targets for his/her pupils and monitor progress towards its achievement within the context of established policies and procedures of the University.
- He/She will implement and deliver a balanced and relevant curriculum for the students that will support the overall English studies curriculum of the New Foundation School.
- He/she shall also monitor and support the overall progress and development of the students both as a teacher and a mentor both inside and outside the classroom.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Education and a good first degree in English Language(B.A Ed); or English and Literary Studies(B.A) or any English related from a recognized tertiary institution.; OR any equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience teaching English.
- Participation in student academic, exercise and social activities.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong counseling skills.
- Demonstrate skills in using Microsoft Office Packages.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing circumstances at workplace.
Other Requirements, Abilities for the Position
- Passion for English Studies and teaching.
- Proactivity in the work environment.
- Working efficiently and continuously with a positive attitude.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Ability to meet set deadlines.
- Flexibility with time as completing certain tasks might involve working overtime.
- Good organizing skills and willingness to learn.
- Good workplace ethics and professionalism.
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and references to: email@example.com The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.