BMS Investment Group – Is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below
Job Title: Information Technology
- HND/Bsc in computer engineering or any related courses.
- Must be able to install antivirus protection and to monitoring company server.
- must be able to trained staff on a new welcome system.
- Must be a problem solver to faults network.
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- HND/Bsc required, preferably in finance/accounting or business administration.
- Must possess intermediate knowledge of financial system and
- A minimum of 2years of auditing experience in manufacturing company is required.
- Proven experience leading and building teams through an audit engagement.
- proficiency in Microsoft office suite ( word, excel, power point).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- comfortable working and learning independently and as part of a team.
Job Title: Credit and Risk Officer
- Bsc/MBA/MSC/ACA/ACIB/ in related courses.
- Ability to undertake variety of analyst task.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft package ( word,excel, and out look).
- Skills and attributes required and understanding of trade finance.
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- HND/Bsc in criminology and security studies or a lawyer.
- Speaking to customer making out bound and taking in bound calls about their financial situation.
- Set up and reviewing payment and settlements.
- 1-3 years experience is needed.
Job Title: Verification Officer
- NCE/OND/HND in business administration or economic.
- Good knowledge of route within and around lagos.
- 1-2 years experience in related field will be an advantage.
Job Title: Field Officer
- HND/BSC in any discipline.
- 0-2 years experience in any related courses.
- Strong knowledge of banking actives and regulatory requirements in the banking sector.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
Job Title: Account /Administrative Personnel
- HND/Bsc in accounting.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately,prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- NCE/OND/SSCE in any discipline.
- He/She must help the organization running of daily administrative operation of the company.
- He/She must be hardworking professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com or send ur name, qualification to 08155958644 via sms
Application Deadline 12th November, 2018