ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- The QA Manager is responsible for performing the daily QA responsibilities associated with establishment and monitoring of defined processes required in the delivery and execution of all project activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides specialized technical expertise in support of the Quality program, including specialized inspection & testing techniques, quality training, statistical methods, audits, quality tools for problem solving and assessment;
- Creates inspection reports stating the conditions of a work area to ensure requirements are met;
- Makes recommendations for corrective action;
- Applies knowledge of quality systems and tools to validate and verify contractually required standards for project execution;
- Implements principles of performance evaluation and prediction methods are used to improve product systems safety, reliability and maintainability;
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and QA management of significant problems and completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities;
- Under supervision, develops skills and knowledge to determine degree of conformance of production and operations to specifications;
- Assists in documentation to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection, corrective action or test activities.
- HND/B.Sc qualification in related field
- 4+ years of verifiable QA/QC experience in the telecommunications &/or construction field is highly required.
- Understanding drawings, permits and specifications relevant to the Fiber, Cellular, and/or Cable industry;
- Computer literate, knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point);
- Strong analytical and/or problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Prior work associated with the cable, wireless, cellular, or other utility infrastructure industries.
Job Title: Technical Solutions Advisor
Summary of Functions
- Identify customer/industry requirements concerning new products and applications and communicate information to Sales and Operations management
- Ensure that existing and new customer requirements are well understood and communicated between the Business Development and Operations groups
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Complete and deliver high quality, timely and accurate communications and administrative responsibilities including but not limited to: activity reports, customer management tool updates, forecasts and plans
- Conduct/Participate in Customer presentations, Roadshows, Exhibitions and other customer engagement programs that are targeted at lead generation and eventual sales.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how products or services meet customer needs;
- Sales Management
- Act as the primary technical interface between the customer and the company
- Develop custom and effective technical solutions for upstream oil and gas operations, with a focus on Topside Asset Integrity Management and Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair solutions
- Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities; prioritize actions and plan for sales prospects
- Advise Top Management on opportunities for expansion and alliances
- Conduct regular customer visits to ensure appropriate sales call coverage of assigned accounts
- Participate in the development of sales plans and strategies
- Continually maintain a high level of cognizance and expertise with respect to the company’s services and technologies, the competitive environment, customer requirements and the emerging trends of the oil and gas industry
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline. A background in engineering is preferred
- 8+ years of upstream Oil and Gas Sector experience in topsides and/or subsea operations
- 5-10 years
- Strong technical knowledge of upstream Oil and Gas Sector operations
- Proven ability to anticipate customer’s needs and match them with appropriate products, systems and services
- Good interpersonal and sales skills with customers and inside personnel
- Good relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th November, 2018.