Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Visa Officer
- You will give advice to clients on their application processes, follow up on clients to help them achieve their aims and objectives of coming to EWC.
- Would be responsible for filling and processing client’s documents.
- Coordination with Clients, College representatives to facilitate Client’s documentations.
- Ensure that all of the information provided by the Clients is accurate and correct while preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Must maintain strong working relationship with Clients and Colleagues.
- Must oversee the completion of all relevant visa application documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the Company, Colleges/Institution, and Authorities.
- Perform any other assigned duties by the management.
- OND holders only.
- Must be MALE.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Should reside around Lekki axis.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th November, 2018.
Job Title: Managing Director – Operations
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- The Deputy CEO works closely with the affiliate’s CEO.
- He/she is in charge of business development management and participates in making strategic choices to ensure the Institution’s sustainable and profitable growth.
In this capacity, he/she shall:
- Support the CEO in developing the Institution in accordance with the strategy and business plan defined with the board of directors, and report on the results
- Organize the business development of the bank by ensuring solid, strong and profitable growth of the operations, in keeping with the bank’s mission and good risk management
- Identify the drivers to improve Group’ commercial performance by developing and rolling out new products/services and their respective distribution channels, increasing client satisfaction and loyalty, and implementing an organization that boosts productivity for all links in the commercial chain
- Ensure the expansion of the bank’s branch network in the targeted regions
- Contribute to the professional development of key staff at the bank
- Foster and enhance relationships with partners (lenders, donors, technical providers) and local authorities (central bank, tax authorities, etc.)
- Master’s Degree
- 8 to 10 years’ professional experience, including 5 years in an executive position
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams within an international group
- Accomplished experience in a developing country, ideally in Africa
- Fluency in English, reading and understanding French is appreciated;
- Excellent entrepreneurial, leadership, planning and organisation skills, results-oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership, resilient.
- Ability to find pragmatic solutions adapted to the local control.
READ ALSO: Security Officer Needed at Hilton Worldwide
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Directly supervises: Controller, Treasury Manager and Corporate Finance Manager
- We are looking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer that will report to the CEO.
- The CFO will lead and direct the development and execution of a financial management plan, establish and implement compliance processes and procedures, anticipate and control financial risks in line with business goals and objectives.
- Given the early-stage of the company’s operations, the CFO will play a key role in fund raising across a broad range of investors (DFIs, financial sponsors, etc), establish and track the appropriate KPIs for the business and prioritize the right areas of investment to help the company scale up efficiently.
- The key challenges will be managing various stakeholders, formulating innovative strategies to keep up with the dynamic industry.
- Main External Contacts
- External stakeholders including banks, other capital providers and external auditors
- Board of Directors through the Audit & Risk and Finance & Strategy committees
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the capital requirements of the organization; review the long-and short-term financial objectives and provide guidance to Executive Management on the financial policies of the Company
- Develop and maintain relationships with financial institutions and investors as may be required, to ensure the business remains adequately funded in terms of long-term funding and working capital lines; structure the most effective financing options/solutions and models for the business
- Develop and monitor control systems including an ERP system implementation for the consolidation of the external and internal accounting systems
- Act as main advisor and strategist providing needed support to the CEO, other executive management and the Board with respect to the identification of financial and operational risk, and the resolution of attendant issues
- Provide financial, administrative and operating information (and such other information from time to time as may be required) by the Board
- Review operating results of the Company, compare with set objectives, identify root causes of weak performance and ensures appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results
- Direct and coordinate the funding for new and existing projects and operations towards increasing productivity, optimizing the use of capital and maximizing returns
- Consolidate and supervise the company’s procedures including the procurement process, salary payments, expense policy, etc.
- Establish and maintain an effective financial management framework covering treasury, tax planning, financial control and management information systems (MIS) processes that support the company’s mission and business objectives
- Assume overall responsibility for the company’s budgeting (capex, SG&A) process – work with CEO and Financial Controller to prepare budget, report results, analyze variance and initiate corrective actions to ensure alignment with company’s corporate strategy
- Identify key value drivers for the business, design and monitor operational and financial KPIs to enhance strategic decision making
- Manage the overall balance sheet position of the company in terms of assets, debt and shareholders’ funds and ensure balance sheet meets the growth requirement of the business as well as any covenants with funding partners
- Evaluate the company valuation on a periodic basis
- Manage the performance, career development, welfare and motivation of employees directly within his functional area of responsibility
- Work with external auditors to address audit queries and achieve progressive compliance with acceptable reporting standards and best-in-class internal control systems
- Assist the CEO and Board with competitive positioning by studying industry and economic trends, risks, and define initiatives to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate risks
- Perform other assigned duties as may be delegated by the CEO from time to time
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Appropriate business degree in Finance and/or Accounting; Masters in Business Administration is highly desirable
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is highly desirable
- 7+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in the energy space
- Highly numerate, with excellent quantitative, analytical and business awareness skills
- An entrepreneurial and hands-on manager with a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven organization
- High level of integrity and results orientated
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in Financial / Management Accounting, with 4 – 5 years in senior management role in a reputable business, preferably in the energy industry
- Experience in Africa is a key requirement, preferably in Nigeria
- A proven track record with transformation and innovation to drive strategic growth
- A very high level of commercial awareness of the workings of the power industry in Nigeria
- Strong network of high-profile relationships with Nigerian and international financial institutions
- Experience with business start-up in Nigeria desirable
- Operational understanding of procurement, HR/OHS&E process will be well regarded
- Experience with Export Funding (UKEF/EIB) and cross border leasing advantageous
Other Key Attributes:
- A proven record of success in senior-level management
- Ability to adapt on a personal level, and influence team to cope with change and change management
- Operating experience in multi jurisdictions in Africa would be advantageous
- Team player that can deal effectively with all types of personalities
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills – can communicate and relate effectively with the board, customers and employees in English
- Flexibility, discipline, maturity and organizational skill.
Job Title: Legal Associate
- We are looking for a practicing legal professional with 4-7 years’ experience in legal advisory, company secretarial, employment and immigration services.
- The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead large and medium sized company secretarial engagements.
- Filing of returns and the updating of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry.
- Assisting with Corporate Secretarial duties and ensuring maintenance of statutory books and records.
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up.
- Provide legal guidance at meetings and oversee compliance in the areas of Commercial Law.
- Review briefs and draft and perfect Company agreements.
- Provide Internal Legal guidance and counseling services.
- Develop Legal commentaries on appraisal of agreements.
- Identify legal implications of transactions.
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries.
- Advise on effects of and compliance with legislation.
- Provide market entry advisory services to incoming clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) (Second Class degree) from a reputable university and fulfilled the requisite call to bar.
- Must possess 4-7 years’ (post call to bar) experience in corporate practice with in-depth knowledge and experience in corporate governance, company secretarial and compliance services, employment & immigration law.
- Must possess student membership of ICSA.
- Must possess good communication and presentation skills
- Must be disciplined in delivering tasks within deadlines.
- Must possess good client management skills.
- Must possess good research skills and experience in preparing legal briefs.
- Must be able to work using own initiative and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
The candidates must have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the following:
- Corporate Governance
- Company Secretarial Practices
- Working with regulators
- Trademark registration
- Immigration and Employment
Job Title: General Manager
Specialization: Admin / Finance
Job Type Full Time
- The candidate would be responsible for the overall running of the Office, management of the office staff, Finance and budgets, Marketing and sales etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the operations functions of the office.
- Ensure full compliance to the office operating controls, policies, procedures and services standards
- Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures
- Manage on-going profitability of the office, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Maximizing room yield and office revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Office Management or any relevant field
- Minimum 4years working experience in this field
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in the use of Micro-soft office
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th November, 2018.