Ayoola Foods Limited, is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer (Digital Marketer/Graphic Artist)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Develop digital advertising and electronic mail initiatives
- Provide creative insight and direction when consulting with staff and client on the various design project.
- Conceptualize designs that will elicit a positive response.
- Ensure proper safety of all servers and IT equipment.
- Troubleshoot and provide instant solutions to the challenges
- Securing data from internal and external attack
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve technical hardware or software problems
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services, and email provision.
- All other Digital Marketing & Graphic Design functions as may be assigned.
READ ALSO: Job Vacancies at Edunovate Nigeria
- B.Sc or HND in an IT related discipline
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Division.
- Creative thinker:
- Proficiency in MS-Office Suite, Social media & Internet, and Graphics Design Software (Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign etc.)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com with the subject of the mail as “IT Officer (Digital Marketer/Graphic Artist).