Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- The inventory officer is will be primarily responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- He/she would also be actively involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Take part in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
- Develop, maintain and adopt the best operational procedures and practices for inventory control.
- Ensure that the arrangement of goods is done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Also ensure that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse.
- Supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
- Ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- Keeping a close eye on the movement of stock from in and out of the warehouse.
- Prepare weekly reports of all the activities in the warehouse like the consignment received, the quantity of items received, point of collection and dispatch, stacking number, outstanding balance, etc.
- Try to find out discrepancies and determine the root cause for the issue found.
- Minimum of OND in Accounting.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- ATS is an added advantage.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants should be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.