Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go.
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Development Executive – North
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Ensure strategic opportunities and objectives by Channel and by Category/brand are incorporates into the Customer Business plans.
- Support marketing in the development of Customer specific Category/and or Shopper Marketing strategies within territory.
- Continually monitor and analyze competitor activity and pricing as well as customer performance against the agreed objectives and if required, develop and implement the appropriate corrective action to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate agreed POP (pricing, promotions, ranging and merchandising) plans on a monthly basis.
- Develop and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual reviews to customers and/or distributors within assigned territory.
- Monitor customer service levels (order fill, case fill, credit notes, on-shelf availability) and develop corrective plans to address any issues.
- Input and co-ordination of monthly, quarterly and annual demand forecast by account by brand and SKU.
- Track profitability of all distributors so as to ensure the sales mix within each of the distributor’s basket is in line with the overall pricing strategy and in line with the approved issued mandates.
- Enable product knowledge with all wholesaler/distributor sales forces and identify opportunities to get the best out of the wholesaler/distributor sales teams through individual performance management and team segmentation.
- Develop and implement incentives and sales promotions that deliver to agreed sales and distribution targets in assigned territory.
- Ensure that the company at all times has the right product offer and materials in the market place relevant to its competitors and specific to the market and consumers’ needs.
- University degree or equivalent with at least 2 years commercial experience in the FMCG sector.
- Possession of a Driver’s Licence is a must
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- The role is a to be filled, and is a replacement for the current SDE who has left the business few months back.
- As per original plan we have 4 SDEs in North for current year, but with the exit of one SDE few months back, we are now left with 3 SDEs.
- The SDE now being recruited as a replacement for the former one, will cover the states of Kano, Katina and Jigawa.
- US$ ISV projection/ month from this SDE will be circa $100,000/Month which will contribute to North Revenue, thus rolling up to Nigeria National Revenue objective.
- Also key to note there is no Customer Manager in North currently and hence essential to have all 4 SDEs functioning effectively in order to achieve set objective.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online