Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- Ensure customers receive outstanding support with regards to their purchases.
- Support sales department’s day-to-day functions as well as establish standards and protocols to be used to promote customer satisfaction.
- He/she would be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers for various reasons- take orders, answer inquiries, resolve complaints and provide information.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow up to ensure resolution of customer’s complaints
- Keep record of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and Sales policies
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customer face after purchase.
- Respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th November, 2018