Marine Platforms is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Financial Strategy and Control Trainee
Includes but not limited to:
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Analyse financial databases by organizing and analysing a wide range of data sources
- Prepares financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analysing, formatting and presenting information
- Evaluates new projects and investment opportunities by comparing them with each other
- Building budgets and forecasts of future company performance
- Builds and maintains a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and future performance
- Performs ad hoc analysis as required
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- B.Sc/HND in Statistics, Mathematics or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
- Ability to coordinate, work under pressure and pay high attention to details.
- Has the capacity to constantly achieve results with defined timeframes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Power point
- Possesses good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Financial Strategy and Control”