Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD
- We are looking for an incredible Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties and must be capable of managing his work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- You will primarily be managing the CEO’s office and organizing his meetings by booking facilities and meeting rooms etc.
Your job description includes but not limited to the following:
- Manages the CEO’s appointments and itineraries effectively
- Remind the CEO of events on the calendar and take the initiative to make sure he’s prepared with the right documents and information
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office of the CEO
- Efficiently conserve the CEO’s time by reading, researching, drafting letters, proofreading etc.
- Ensures high level of confidentiality when necessary
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Taking minutes during meetings, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations.
- And all other duties as assigned
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or its related field
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level of verbal and written communications skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Must not be more than 35 years (Male preferably)
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Must have valid International Passport and some level of international exposure.
- Very attractive.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Kindly use the position as the subject of your mail.